May 9, 2017

*Free* Summer MOOC's for Teachers/Educators

I've taken a number of free courses in the past few years from Coursera and Canvas.net. I found a number of interesting Summer courses from these two vendors, and listed them below. FYI: I don't work for these companies, I just enjoy learning new things, and the price is right.



Watch out: Companies have changed how they offer their "free" courses. Many courses are still free. But now, some courses are free, but there's a catch: you don't get to submit the assignments and/or tests (I haven't taken one of these yet). And just like there were previously, there are courses you can pay for, if you want a certificate. But there's now a new wrinkle: paid specializations. Groups of individual courses are bundled into specializations. So if you want to take free courses, search for courses, not specializations.

Coursera courses 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment..