Wah-hoo! The long awaited Gradebook module has been added to the online Intermediate Sakai course. Plus, new videos, handouts and tips, containing the best ways to set up your Gradebook, add grades, and calculate final grades have been added to the Sakai Instructor Resources Gradebook area.
Check out the new Gradebook videos (all captioned) and handouts (the videos have been added to the Durham Tech YouTube Instructor Sakai Videos playlist):
- How to Set Up Your Sakai Gradebook: Video | Handout
- How to Add Items to and Enter Grades in the Sakai Gradebook: Video | Handout
- How to View Student Grades: Video | Handout
- How to Calculate Course Grades in the Sakai Gradebook: Video | Handout
Here are the new Gradebook tips gathered from your fellow instructors:
Not sure what else is included in the online Intermediate Sakai course?
- The online, self-paced course also provides videos and worksheets about the most effective ways to create and grade Test and Quizzes, Forums, and Assignments (plus the Turnitin plagiarism checker feature)
- The details about what you'll learn can be found here in the Intermediate Sakai Basic Competencies
- You can register for the online Intermediate Sakai course anytime (but you have to complete the online Intro to Sakai course first)