Make sure you update your calendars with the dates for:
What: The North Carolina Community College Association of Distance Learning (NC3ADL) Conference
Theme: eLearning: Breaking Barriers and Building Connections
When: October 25-27, 2015
Where: Raleigh Convention Center
How: Register before 9/15 for the early rates otherwise by 10/15 for regular rates
Why: Network with faculty, staff and distance learning folks from across the NC community college system and beyond.
Present: Register by September 1 to present your great e-learning idea
What are some of the workshops presented at the last NC3ADL conference?
- Exploring Web 2.0 Tools to Build Collaboration
- Using Technology to Foster Deep Learning in Online and Hybrid Courses
- A One-Stop Shop for Free Tech Tools
- Creating Engaging Student Communities in the Online Classroom
- Teaching and Learning with iPads