Mark your calendars for the second annual online Sakai Virtual Conference, with a focus on teaching, learning, sharing, best practices, and community building. This is a faculty-friendly event. Plus, no need to travel-the whole day's workshops will be online.
Last year we hoped 100 people would attend the conference. Instead, over 350 faculty and staff attended the conference from around the world! There were so many excellent presentations to choose from, but if you missed any, the recordings were provided later for you to watch.
The Sakai Virtual Conference web site already has the following information posted:
- Proposals: Submit now. Due by September 6 ( Now Sept 20) .
- Nine Conference Tracks: (listed on the Proposals web page with descriptions)
- Faculty Course Showcase
- Instructional Design/Support
- Effective or Innovative Practice
- Learning Analytics
- Birds of a Feather, Lightning Talks, UX Testing
- Sakai en Espanol, and a Technical Session
- Registration: Starts August 3
- Cost: $50. If you are a presenter: $25.
- Schedule: Tentative list is provided.
- Sponsors: Longsight and Apereo.
Save the Date: Wednesday, November 4th, 2015
"See" you there!