May 21, 2015

Starting May/June/July: Free (MOOC) Courses for Teachers and Educators

I've found a few excellent MOOC's (Massive Online Open Classes) starting in May, June and July, that are free and easy to register for. Most courses are a few weeks, others are longer. You decide how much you want to contribute to your course, too.


I really have enjoyed my courses at Coursera and Canvas.net, so check out the courses listed below. Even though they don't offer classes very often,  I've liked courses I've taken from Open2Study. I haven't taken edX courses-but they are supposed to be excellent MIT, Harvard, and other university courses, and the May 27 course has gotten my attention, about teaching with Open Educational Resources (OER).

May:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment..