Sep 19, 2014

Starting Soon: Five Free (MOOC) Courses on Teaching and Tech Tools for Educators


There are lots of MOOC's (Massive Online Open Classes) available that are often free and easy to register for. They usually last 4-6 weeks, and you can contribute as little or as much as you want. More importantly, MOOC's can be wildly entertaining or extremely helpful, and sometimes, they are both. Personally, I can live without a lot of jazzy features if the course makes me think and learn.
MOOC Poster (no border) by Mathieu Plourde (CC By 2.0)
I often find good and great courses at Coursera and Canvas.net, so check out the five listed below. They may turn out to be fantastic or not-so-great, but then again, they are FREE:
If you take any of these courses and learn from them, let me know by commenting on this blog post, and I will encourage other folks to take it too in the future (I moderate comments, so no one will see your comments unless you want me to post it).
 
Resources:
MOOCs Directory: Higher Education MOOC Providers
MOOCs from Great Universities (monthly calendar provided)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment..