|Sakai logo by Sakai Foundation (CC by 3.0)|
1) You're trained-where's your course?
After you logon to Sakai, click on More Sites, scroll down to the 2014FA category, then click on your course site links. Otherwise, find out what you can do in the Sakai Instructor Resources, in the Sakai Procedures area.
2) How do you copy your course?
Follow the import/copy Sakai content instructions.
Note: After the first two steps, be sure you also review the table that describes what you need to do to update each tool before your course starts.
3) How do you update your Home page (add instructor info), Add/Edit Tools, and customize your course menu?
- In Sakai Instructor Resources, go to the Sakai Tools area
- Then go to Course Content Tools
- Finally, go to Site Info
Prefer videos? Sakai videos are available for both instructors and students.
4) Before classes start:
Review the Sakai Help for Students