1) You're trained-where's your course?Find out in the Sakai Procedures, available on our wiki or video.
2) How do you copy your course?Follow the import Blackboard and/or Sakai instructions.
FYI: Blackboard is gone after June 29, 2014.
3) How do you organize your course?First, create/update your syllabus. Use it as your guide to meet your course learning objectives. Then, use our Sakai Workshop handouts for organizing your course:
- Set up your Gradebook
- Add your Resources: Documents, PDF's, and/or PowerPoints.
- Add Lessons: If you have lots of content/activities, add weekly subpages, where you can link to your resources and assessments.
- Add Tests , Forums/Topics (new Best Practices added), and/or Assignments
- Meet with students off-hours with Meetings. We have available an updated "Create a Meeting" handout and a new "Running a Meeting" handout.
4) Before classes start:Review the Sakai Help for Students
Related Posts: Ready Now: Sakai Tour for Students video