Jan 23, 2014

How do I clean up my More Sites area?

If you've taught more than a semester or two with Sakai, after you logon to Sakai and click on "More Sites", you may have to scroll down a bit to get to your present semester's course sites.
What are the steps to clean up your "More Sites" area?

My Workspace-Preferences area

  1. Logon to Sakai, at the top, click on My Workspace
  2. On the left, on the main menu, click on Preferences
  3. Under "My Active Sites", click on a site you no longer want to see in your "More Sites" drop down area
  4. Click on the right facing arrow to move the site to your "Hidden Sites" area.
  5. At the bottom, click on the Update Preferences button.
What if you want to take a quick look at a course you've hidden? 

  • In My Workspace, on the main menu, click on Membership, click on your Course title.
  • If you don't see a site you were looking for, look at the top right. Only 20 sites are displayed at a time. Click on the right facing arrow to see more of your hidden sites.
References: Sakai Instructor Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment..