If you've taught more than a semester or two with Sakai, after you logon to Sakai and click on "More Sites", you may have to scroll down a bit to get to your present semester's course sites.
What are the steps to clean up your "More Sites" area?
- Logon to Sakai, at the top, click on My Workspace
- On the left, on the main menu, click on Preferences
- Under "My Active Sites", click on a site you no longer want to see in your "More Sites" drop down area
- Click on the right facing arrow to move the site to your "Hidden Sites" area.
- At the bottom, click on the Update Preferences button.
- In My Workspace, on the main menu, click on Membership, click on your Course title.
- If you don't see a site you were looking for, look at the top right. Only 20 sites are displayed at a time. Click on the right facing arrow to see more of your hidden sites.