1) Where do you start? Complete the required Online Intro to Sakai Workshop: Register Now.
2) You're trained-where's your course? Find out in the Sakai Procedures, available on our wiki or video.
3) How do you copy your course? Follow the import Blackboard and/or Sakai instructions.
4) How do you organize your course? First, create/update your syllabus. Use it as your guide to meet your course learning objectives. Then, use our Sakai Workshop handouts for organizing your course:
- Set up your Gradebook
- Add your Resources: Documents, PDF's, and/or PowerPoints.
- Add Lessons: If you have lots of content/activities, add weekly subpages, where you can link to your resources and assessments.
- Add Tests , Forums/Topics, and/or Assignments
Related Posts: Ready Now: Sakai Tour for Students video