Sep 11, 2013

How do you create an Infographic? Try Piktochart

I heard about a new free tool, Piktochart, that was suppose to be one of the easier tools you can use to create an infographic. What is an infographic? A graphic/poster that displays information important to you, in a visually appealing form. I created the infographic below at: http://piktochart.com/ How did I do it?
  1. Looked at a few faqs
  2. Watched a video (I like the 2.5 min lightning overview)
  3. Gathered the data I wanted to share
  4. Followed these six steps (it took longer than 5 minutes, though)
  5. Need ideas or help? Check out their showcase and tutorials
  6. Want other resources? Try out Kathy Schrock's Guide to Everything: Infographics

If the infographic isn't appearing, then check out this link to Learning with Sakai



No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comment..