|Student and Teacher|
After you successfully complete your Intro to Sakai course:
- Import your Blackboard and/or Sakai materials into your Fall 2013 Sakai course(s).
- Register next week for work sessions being offered the week of August 12 and August 19.
Note: Be sure to finish your Intro to Sakai course at least 24 hours before your work session. We need time to evaluate your online training course and make sure your Fall classes are created for you.
What else can you do after completing your Intro to Sakai course?
- Review the Sakai procedures available on our wiki or video
- Use the workshop training handouts/manuals for Grading, Tests and Quizzes, and Lessons or view our Sakai tool overview videos.
- Find out how to use Sakai communication tools (Forums and Schedule/Calendar), content tools (Resources and Blogs), and Assignment tools
- Register for our Fall "Advanced" face-to-face workshops. The training schedule will be available soon!
Ready to Set up your Sakai Course? Sign up for a work session now!
How do I set up Vimeo and YouTube videos in Sakai?
Where can we find images we can use in Sakai?
Sakai Tests: Latest Tips for Instructors
Before Classes Start: Top 3 Instructor Tips
Ready Now: Sakai Tour for Students video
Latest Top 2 Sakai Student Q and A