1) I'm stuck in a Sakai Tool (ie Lessons, Gradebook, Forums).
How do I get out?
|Sakai Reset button|
- In the upper left corner, next to the Tool name, click on the Reset button (blue circling arrows)
- After clicking the Reset button, you'll be returned to the tool's main screen
2) How do I use Spell Check in the Text Editor?
If you right-click on a misspelled word, you get a choice to paste!
|Misspelled words-how can you fix them?|
- In the middle of the middle toolbar, click on the "Proofread writing" tool
- Right-click on the red underlined word. You'll now see a list of correctly spelled words to choose from, that you can left-click
|Sakai "Spell Check" button|
3) I'm getting too many Sakai emails! How do I stop the flood?
|Forums Watch button|
The Fix: When you first enter the Forums tool, there is a button at the top that says "Watch". Click on the button and you can change how frequently you wish to be notified of forum postings.
Why was this happening?More Tips:
When students reply to a student's post, the original poster will get an email, letting them know each time someone has replied to their post. If you're popular, this can get overwhelming.