Mark your calendars for the first ever online Sakai Virtual Conference, with a focus on teaching, learning, sharing, best practices, and community building. This is a faculty-friendly event. Plus, no need to travel-the whole day's workshops will be online.
|Sakai logo by Sakai Foundation (CC by 3.0)|
The Sakai Virtual Conference web site already has information about:
- Proposals: Submit now. Due by August 22.
- Six Conference Tracks: Faculty Course Showcase, Instructional Design/Support, Effective or Innovative Practice, Birds of a Feather, Student Experience Lightning Talks, and a Technical Session (listed on the Proposals web page with descriptions)
- Registration: Starts August 1
- Updated Cost: $50. If you are a presenter: $25.
- Schedule: Tentative list is provided
- Sponsors: Longsight, Asahi Net, Unicon
Save the Date! November 7th, 2014 for:
Sakai Virtual Conference 2014 "Bridging Education with Technology"
"See" you there!